This page is dedicated to the St. Lawrence SCUBA Diving Trip of August 2007!
A Bunch of us recently went to the St. Lawrence Seaway for a week of awesome diving!!
Cheryl did an amazing job at writing up the week in a chronological order. See her Comments
Sterling found this website that documents alot of the wrecks we dove on. Using this website, here are the links to the wrecks we specifically were on:
- Rothesay – Sank September 2, 1889
- Muscallonge – Sank August 15, 1936
- Robert Gaskin – Sank 1889
- Conestoga – Sank May 22, 1992
- Henry C. Daryaw – Sank November 21, 1941
- Lillie Parsons – Sank August 5, 1877
- Kinghorn – Sank 1897
- A.E. Vickory – Sank August 17, 1889
- Keystorm – Sank October 12, 1912
Sterling also took quite a few good pictures of the trip. Thank you Sterling for these pics!